Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Realest Talk I Could Manage.

Tonight I ate half a tub of icecream because I told myself I'd go off of sugar tomorrow...but let's face it, I probably won't. 

I'm reading a book about writing poetry and it told me that writers block was complete bullshit...so I stopped reading it because I don't want to believe that. 

I told myself I wouldn't censor what I say now that people know who I am. I mean, who I really am. But I'm already finding myself holding back. 

S/O to my haterz!!!!!!....because I'm trying really really hard to be friends with you, and you still don't like me. 

I promised myself I wouldn't be desperate, but I followed your group around at the dance last night like I was hooked to leash and I wagged my tail as hard as I could in hopes that you would see me...that you would realize that this is madness and that no boy could ever ruin our friendship. 

But just like that picture on Facebook, you've cropped me right out of your life, and I'm trying to tell myself that I don't care, but the tears that hit my hands as I hung my head are telling me otherwise. And the food that sat untouched on my plate at dinner last night gave away the fact that I actually do care what people think about me. 

4 comments:

  1. you know i love the writing. but emotionally. you never disappoint.

    love you kenz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah.








    *drops mic* *too much silence*
    you dropped a bomb on my heart in 2 sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. my heart sank as i read that. I definitely had tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I care what people think about me too.
    #realtalk

    ReplyDelete